Thursday, April 29, 2010

At an Impasse.....

Found someone to take the other bedroom - so crisis 1 is averted for the time being..... But it is just one of a hilarious stack of issues.....

But like a soldier peeling potatoes after some form of mis-deed...... all you can do is pick up one potato at a time and peel away as fast as you can.....

Tomorrow morning I have an appointment at PIMA.... a school that offers a 20 month RT program.... and tomorrow I go in to find out what I qualify for financial aide to see if I can get started with school sooner rather than later.... Being as jobs seem to be more rare than people in Las Vegas who are actually born and raised here.... I might as well try to put the surplus of time to good use....

I have revisited the thoughts of the opposite sex..... having a friend trying to tell me where my flaws with women are being as I seem to be competing for the "just be friends" world title.... I hope if i win I get a WWE style championship belt to show off my complete and utter failure with women.... I am a nice guy... I was told I wasn't edgy enough, that I am "too nice".... still not exactly sure what that means.... I mean I read these personals where women state time and time again that they are looking for a nice guy..... but where is the line between nice and too nice? could someone contact the referee, I would like a ruling on the field....

I am still hunting for a job..... applied for 11 jobs in the harrah's organization - of which I am sure there is another 1100 applications per position, but all I can do is keep slugging away and keep trying.....

I could go for a break, I could go for a mental vacation, I need to cuddle with someone who I miss, wrap her up in my arms just so I can close my eyes, feel her next to me, get lost in her scent, and just let time slip away.....

It can't happen soon enough....

1 comment:

  1. Hope things settle for you. I don't like to see people struggling.

    ReplyDelete