Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Early Morning.....

I have been up haunting my apartment since like 5am..... fell asleep before 10 last night.... Been hooked into Damages - the show with Glen Close, a well written show - and I am still amazed with the co-stars that have appeared - atypical roles for all of them, well for the most part... Just started season 3 and Martin Short is playing an attorney - i can't get over him being serious.... I remember him as a funny guy and he is a ball buster in this show, pure and simple.

I guess its time to stop talking on the interwebs and get to the gym before the housewives invade and I am forced to break routine... Slowing everything down and slowing the progression of my day into job hunting, video games, and random other such activities :D

No comments:

Post a Comment