Sunday, April 11, 2010

A long weekend.....

Spent the weekend filling out applications, cleaning house, and preping for the exodus of my room mate..... which will bring some much needed peace to my life..... i need to stop spending my time trying to prove myself to others - and finally do for myself what i have done for others for years.... find happiness....

started making some plans for going forward - working on a work out plan that is a bit more flexible, a diet that is a bit more doable..... time to focus on self improvement....


I guess after nearly 31 years..... I am just tired of always finishing second, after pushing for all i am worth and not making the cut..... I guess im just tired....

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely! We have to do what feels right/best for us. I'm still working on that.

    ReplyDelete