Tuesday, April 6, 2010

A new adventure.....

I have spent the last number of weeks finding myself checking my friends blog and learning much into her insight on life, love, sex, and more..... So here is my attempt at trying to put stirring thoughts to keyboard to try to empty out a few synapses and a little grey matter to load new useless material into....

I have had an interesting year..... I have spent most of the year in a spinning depression..... Unemployed, Unloved, Uninterested..... I have spent most of the year hunting for jobs that don't exist, looking for a woman that doesn't exist, and in general swimming in a pond of disinterest tword most of my life.... So needless to say its been a bleak year..... But I guess its one of those, If it doesn't kill you it will make you stronger things....

In the last year I have lost a best friend of 24 years, gained a room mate that makes me want to punch her every time she opens her mouth, but thank god she is on her way out....... Welcome to the longest month of my life....

I have had an upturn lately on the job market - actually has a few rewarding conversations with a few hiring managers that seem to like me, and I have a few business cards to follow up leads on, so a little twinkle of hope on the horizon is better than no twinkle at all....

The new year has brought in an actual desire to find rewarding companionship..... The search has led to a lot of dead ends..... but I have found a woman who makes me grin at the thought of her, but she also pushes me beyond my comfort area.... But her smell sends my head spinning, but her life complicates things.... But it allows me to smile harder at the few moments we get to spend together.....

So hopefully this is a new adventure in the twisted halls of my mind..... Random bits of information leaked from a aging mind that is starting to forget things..... So this blog might be a fantasy or a grocery list, a video game story or a review on a shitty movie.... but I guess time will tell on these things lol....

Till the next installment,

No comments:

Post a Comment