Friday, May 7, 2010

Down to the Wire.....

Not exactly sure who I pissed off in the karma food chain..... but I seriously shit in someones Cheerios at some point and don't remember it..... cause when things seem to be rolling my way.... the room shifts and I end up running for my life...... and my feet are starting to hurt....

I feel like I have been drunk for days and the only thing I pray for is someone to stop the world from spinning...... cause I want to get off....

The condo was too good to be true..... its a nice place but they want a security deposit yesterday, and I won't have the cash to get it done till next Friday.... so basically I am in a lay and pray mode.... If someone takes comes up with the deposit first - I lose out.... is it the end of the world? No it isn't..... but its a sharp little pad.... hard wood floors, quiet community, stainless steel appliances - just a sharp little pad for my friend and I - we could turn it into a hell of a bachelor pad...... small, clean, and affordable.......

I need to land this job on Tuesday, its the no choice plan... I have to go in there and be confident and charming - while at the same time shaking like a leaf on the inside cause I know how much is riding on the job..... hell, my life is basically standing on it..... cause if I fail.... my life could change drastically.... change of house, possibly city if I fail.....

So lets hope that I can keep the ship together with spit and duct tape for a few more days..... Lets hope that this interview just is a slam dunk and they say they want me to start asap.....

Lots of hopes there.....

2 comments:

  1. I hope things turn around for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope they just level out miss spring - i am not gonna be greedy..... i just want a sense of balance again.... it would be nice :)

    ReplyDelete