Saturday, May 1, 2010

I am confused.... yet amazed.....

My soon to be ex-room mate - she is moving the last of her stuff today is cleaning up..... vaccuming and cleaning her bathroom....... now.... this to the normal person might not be all that amazing....... but I have lived with this girl for almost a year and a half..... getting her to do a dish damn near took an act of congress..... getting her to put dishes away..... an act of god......

I am blinking my eyes in disbelief at the moment..... she is actually cleaning.... I am actually seeing her clean..... shes scrubbing the tub and everything......

/cluthes his chest red foxx style......

i am gonna have a fucking stroke.....

1 comment:

  1. No no no, you are not allowed to have a stroke. Just silently thank god and let her continue on her way. :)

    ReplyDelete