Saturday, June 5, 2010

Alone on a sea of cheese.....

I finally got started back to work not this past monday - but the monday before...... so the 21st..... I did an orientation that was pretty cool - getting to adventure around the property I work at learning where everything is and some how I am still managing to get myself lost lol.... I spent 3 days in orientation shoving my head full of everything from policies to history of the company..... and I went straight from that to 4 straight days of on the job training in the sports book.... so needless to say by the time I got monday and tuesday off my cup runeth over with information.... so much so that I don't remember half of what I was told and taught.... but I am a quick study so I am getting the job fast..... got my first paycheck and it pretty much went straight to rent so I am living till the 17th where I have spent a majority of the last year... broker than hell.... but after that I can start working on the financial reset button I have needed so badly..... Pondering filing bankruptcy to complete my financial reset..... II have very little on my record that would hang around through it..... would drop my total debt from about 25k to about 2k and that I would gladly pay off and start to build a credit rating back up..... medical bills have devastated my credit rating in my adult life.... but with lack of jobs that are willing to give descent health insurance what can you do..... but finally with this job I should be able to put away 500-750 a month in my current rate of pay, etc. so we will see how I do.... my goal by the end of the year is to have 5k in savings..... so next year I might be able to take a vacation, go see my grandparents, or buy myself a gun and go on the rampage I dream about from time to time lol......

But regardless I didn't want to think I forgot you guys.... I will be around a bit more often..... finally getting my sleep in some sort of order - weird after 14 months of unemployment when I could wake and sleep as I damn well pleased.....

But as much as I would like to hang out here all day and meander through topics like a drunk on Fremont Street.... I gotta go get ready to work for the man.....

Talk to you all soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment